Thursday, 7 March 2013

Page Width

I've had a mini Filofax since about 1986 and have used it on and off. More recently, I received a domino Filofax. It seemed not too bad initially, however, I was really disappointed with the page width and scoured around the web and various retail outlets to try and obtain wider pages but to no avail.

I noticed on the FAQ page, that Franklin Covey did wider pages for the Personal size Filofax. This is also the same width as Domino. So I ordered some pages from their place in Bishopbriggs in Glasgow and they arrived today.

I must say, what a completely better fit, than the Filofax pages. I am still awaiting the diary in the order, but the pages are the same width. So, I'm afraid I will not be using Filofax inserts anymore.

I have sent feedback to Filofax, but I have yet to hear from them - I probably won't, but you have to try.

Anybody else have the same issues? What resolve did you take, I would be interested to hear.

Lachie.

Update December 2015
I have reverted back to Filofax pages. Although the Franklin Covey pages were good, they were a bit 'out there' and I prefer the basics of the Filofax sheets//inserts. However, I DO still have an issue with the width of the pages for the personal sized Filofax, the pages could be another 5 mm in width.

No comments:

Post a Comment